Monday, March 15, 2010

So this weekend was pretty fun....

It started on Friday when I left work. I got to talk to a friend that I haven't seen or talked to in a few years. It's always awesome to catch up like that! Jillian and Justin cooked a yummy beef tip and noodle pasta dinner then we watched a movie with them! I also got another phone call from someone that I hadn't talked to in too long. I was very happy to get that phone call and hope there are many more in the future between the two of us!

Cody worked Saturday so Jillian and I went to IHOP with Cody's mom, Barb. It was soooo yummy! When Cody got home we went to Wal-Mart. That was the first time we'd been there in a while! Crazy people up in Wal-Mart, let me tell ya! We had a quick little dinner at home just the two of us and caught up on some things on the DVR. Then, as has become habit for me, he played his video game so I could go to sleep. I fall asleep so quickly when he's playing! He doesn't ask me if he can play, I make him so I can sleep!!!

Sunday we woke up fairly early and I finished the laundry that I'd started Saturday. We played WII for a couple hours. It's so fun to be a big kid and hang out with Cody like that. We laughed so hard! He changed the oil in my car and got cleaned up. I decided that I didn't want to be in the house, I didn't care what we did!! So we went "window shopping" for houses. It was nice to kind of look around at the possibilities the future may hold. Came home, started a movie...THEN my mom and Randy came over to have dinner and hang out. We did some burgers on the grill. We ended up inviting Justin and Jillian over because we had some extra food. We all sat around and talked while we ate. After dinner we played some Super Mario Bro. WII. OMG! That was a blast! My mom played and she surprised me at how fast she picked it up!
The rest of us took turns playing. I laughed so hard! It was awesome to spend time with them like that! I hope we can do it again soon!

It was such a relaxing, fun weekend full of family and laughter! I want EVERY weekend to be like that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment