Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sooo....we moved...

We decided, after lots of prayer and very little deliberation, to move in with Cody's parents. We didn't really have time to deliberate. We had a few situations arise that kind of made our decision for us. The main one being Cody's job. He was at a place...that wasn't a good fit. I won't get into any detail because at this point it doesn't really matter, but I was proud of him. He put his conscience and morals before money. I was SO proud of him. I know that he will be blessed for this decision. I am hoping that blessing comes in the form of another job, but we shall see. A couple of friends that I talk to via Facebook have offers suggestions, so we will be looking into those.

I just want to say a BIG thank you to those aforementioned Facebook friends. It's amazing how I can feel so connected two people that I have only met once in person each, and poured my heart out to over the internet! Two great examples to me of faith.

An even BIGGER thank you to my lovely mother. She has been there for me in more ways than I can list. She has been a rock for me and a shining example of a Christian woman and mother. I <3 her!

Oh man! Our good friends are MOVING to ANOTHER STATE....THIS WEEKEND! I can't believe it's already time! We're going to miss you guys so much! I hope you come back for a visit soon! Like...next week?

So now that I've pretty much rambled about a few different things, I'll let you get back to something productive!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Marissa I am so happy for your little family! It has to be crazy getting settled, but once you are - breakfast/lunch/dessert/dinner - something!

    ReplyDelete