Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sharing

I have been having some really random thoughts lately. Instead of keeping them to myself or posting a quick Facebook status, I have decided to share them. I have a blog, so why not? Right?

The first thought I had was the vast difference in in telling a person something and sharing it with them. I can tell you about my God, my work, my family. Telling you requires no emotion. You get the facts. You know the story. Right? I think not. I want to strive to share things with people. By sharing my God with you, I can express to you how much I love Him and all the wonderful things that He's done for me. I can help you feel that same love and maybe see some things He's done for you as well. If I share my photography with you, I can explain to you how much work I've put into it and how much work will always be required. You can be excited with me when I get *that* shot I was going for. If I tell you a story about McKenna's newest achievement and mimic her sweet, precious little voice as best I can, you can laugh with me. You can be proud of my baby like I am.

I don't want to just tell you about my life, I want to share my life with you. I want you to read my posts and know how I'm feeling when I write them. If I have the pleasure of talking to you in person, I want you to hear the joy in voice and see the love in my eyes. Life is a wonderful gift. Family is so precious.

These are things that should be shared!

1 comment:

  1. Again, I am sad I am just now reading these wonderful posts, please keep sharing. You have a lot to share with people.

    ReplyDelete