Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So Inspired...But What To Do About It?!

So, there are people all around me doing things like having babies, going to school, GRADUATING from school, changing their eating habits and exercising to get healthier, and all sorts of other self improvements. It got me thinking about what I am doing to try to better myself. The only answer I could come up with was nothing.

So now I am trying to think about what I can do. Haven't really come up with anything solid yet. I know I need to go to school and get healthy myself, but it just seems like there should be something else unique to me. So now my task at hand is to look at every aspect of my life and see what could stand some improvement. Once I narrow it down, I need to come up with a solution. Ugh. This seems a daunting task!!! But I am sure that I can manage!

Any ideas of where to start? I am generally (but not completely) happy with myself...Obviously...No one can honestly say that they are. So any input would be appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment