Thursday, May 14, 2009

This Weekend

This weekend was great! My BFF Jillian (also engaged to my brother-in-law, Justin) flew in on Friday. So she and Justin came over Friday night and went out to eat with us! Then it was back to our place for fun and games. That is the most fun I have had in a long time. I really cut loose (as evidenced in the pictures)! Then Justin dropped her back by on his way to work and the fun of Saturday began! I love chillin just the two of us! I can REALLY talk to her and we are so much alike that we really get each other. On the other hand, we have some major differences! I am SOOO glad she's moving here and becoming my sister!!! So, on Saturday we went to get my hurr did by the fabulous Selena. After that we went back to the apartment and watched Vanity Fair (great movie). The boys got off work, went out to eat at Cheddar's with the whole family for the May b-days...much fun. After that was over the boys dropped us off at the house and went to the store...brought back flowers...good move! Then more fun and games with the addition of Justin's friend Steven, who is very, um, proper. Sunday morning found us in McKinney eating breakfast with in-laws. Church after that then back home. A little cleaning and relaxation then dinner with my parents, which is always fun! All-in-all it was a fabulous weekend full of friends, family, and SO MUCH FUN! I can't wait to do it again!









No comments:

Post a Comment